- Getting started
- Autism Diagnostic Entry Clinic
- Autism Medical Clinic
- Behavioral and Educational Services
- Child Development Clinics
- Child Neuropsychology Clinic
- Early Behavioral Intervention Services
- Plan for Developmental Intervention Services
- Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention Services
- Family Resource Service
- Individual and Family Therapy Clinic
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Speech and Language Clinic
Unsure if your child is developing like other children? You can learn more about early child development at Learn the Signs, Act Early, a Web site sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you are wondering whether your child shows signs of an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), read the About Autism section of this site to get a better idea about signs, diagnosis, treatment and what an ASD diagnosis means for your child. Another resource for parents in the state of Missouri is the brochure Could My Child Have Autism?
If you are concerned about your child’s development or want to find treatment services, contact the center for an appointment at 573-884-6052 or 888-720-0015 (toll-free). You will be referred to services listed in this section.