Pediatric Psychology and Neuropsychology Services
Director: Steve Kanne, PhD, ABPP
- Getting started
- Autism Diagnostic Entry Clinic
- Autism Medical Clinic
- Behavioral and Educational Services
- Child Development Clinics
- Child Neuropsychology Clinic
- Early Behavioral Intervention Services
- Plan for Developmental Intervention Services
- Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention Services
- Family Resource Service
- Individual and Family Therapy Clinic
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Speech and Language Clinic
The Thompson Center offers a range of diagnostic and cognitive and behavioral assessment and consultation services for children and youth with neurological conditions, including autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Counseling for the emotional and behavioral needs of individuals and families is also available.
The Child Neuropsychology Clinic provides diagnostic, cognitive and behavioral assessment and consultation for children and youth with neurological or developmental conditions, including ASD.
This clinic provides counseling for the emotional and behavioral needs of individuals and families living with ASD.