All throughout the year, the Thompson Center PIQ program recognizes our team members for a professionalism, initiative, and quality (PIQ). Every fall we have the opportunity to nominate team members for Top PIQ. This year Jennifer Truelove was the Thompson Center’s Top PIQ! Jennifer received nominations from multiple divisions across the Center, highlighting the impact she has across all teams. Jennifer’s enthusiasm for our patients, joy in work, and her drive to make an impact is an incredible example for all of our team members.
A few words about Jennifer from her nominators:
- Exemplifies genuine care for all patients and is a shining star for all of us with her positive approach to all situations.
- Jennifer is:
- Quick to crack a joke
- Friendly to everyone she meets
- Miniature cornhole champion
- Make the medical hallway festive with decorations
- Held down the fort as we rebuilt our nursing team
- Quick to help others (even clearing plates at employee events!)
- Jen is the definition of professionalism, initiative, and quality.
- She is always finding ways to make communication and service for our families better (i.e. making a genetic testing order sheet, serving families food in cerebral palsy clinic, etc.) – Initiative!
- She knows our patient population best and always finds a way to meet them where they are (i.e. getting vitals even on some of the trickiest patients) – Quality!
- Jen seems to be this shining light that can bring all the departments together. She makes her rounds in all hallways and departments, she knows everyone’s name and make sure we all feel like a part of the bigger picture here at the Thompson Center. Despite her YEARS of experience here she remains so humble in her role and continues to go above and beyond. – Professionalism!