Accessing Career Experiences (ACE) is a nine-month, post-secondary education program that offers employment skill development for individuals 18-30 years old with autism.
ACE is a new program at the Thompson Center designed for young adults diagnosed with autism who want to increase their independence through improved employment skills.
Direct instruction paired with on the job experience will provide the necessary skills needed to find gainful employment.
- Autism diagnosis or a diagnosis with similar characteristics
- Comprehensive IQ at or above 75
- Motivated to be independent & work competitively
- 18-30 years old and not in high school
- Available weekly for 5-10 hours
For more information about ACE, contact Jennifer DeLaporte at firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 884-0545.