Experts will present two strands of training sessions for parents and caregivers of individuals with autism.
Keynote Presentation: Behavior Basics: Addressing Problem Behavior at Home
Strand 1 Topics
• Social Communication Strategies for Emergent Language Learners
• Preparing for Your Child’s Transition
• Medications & Autism: What You Need to Know
Strand 2 Topics
• Teaching Social Thinking
• Behavior & Biology: Autism & Sleep Solutions
• Addressing Selective Feeding and Eating Habits
Parent Panel Addressing Grief, Guilt and How to Prioritize
Register by Wednesday, September 13, by sending name, phone number, and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment and registration.